Our mission at Kodable is to make programming education accessible to everyone. We’re doing our best to support teachers, parents and kids right now. Below is a list of the free resources for teaching or learning from home.
- Coding missions for students to do from home. Available here ->
- Access to ALL Kodable Lesson plans for free until June 30, 2020. Available now in the Lesson Library
- Office Hours with Kodable team members if you need any help adapting lessons. Schedule here ->
- Complete list of tips and resources to teach from home. Read more ->
Available starting later this week:
- Instructional videos on all concepts to share with students and families.
- Recommended game levels for each student video
We will notify everyone with a Kodable account via email when these are available.
Available in the next game update: Access to all creative areas of Kodable and increased creative items. Including Game Designer, Maze Maker, and Fuzz Builder.