Often, when programming solutions can be subjective, how do you define success? How do you assess students’ grasp of key programming concepts? This week we discuss how we can best measure programming success.
- Q1: What key programming concepts do you teach?
- Q2: How do you assess whether or not a student has mastered a programming concept?
- Q3: How do you report/share your success with administrators/colleagues?
- Q4: What do you suggest for Ss who are ready to move on to more advanced learning?
- Q5: How do you measure your own learning when it comes to teaching programming?
- Q6: When programming solutions can be subjective, how do you define success?
Join us next week for another Random Questions Chat. Submit all your burning questions that you need answered, and our #KidsCanCode community can deliver ➜ Ask a Question