Join us for #KidsCanCode Chat every Tuesday at 8pm EST!
Join us every Tuesday at 8pm EST for #KidsCanCode Chat
The Hour of Code is less than week away! Huzzah!
What is the Hour of Code?
The Hour of Code is a nationwide initiative by Computer Science Education Week and Code.org to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming. And if you are just learning about the Hour of Code now, it is still not too late to join!
Everything You Need To Join the Hour of Code
- Join the Hour of Code with Kodable in just 5 simple steps
- Visit our Hour of Code page for unplugged activities, and a link to our web version!
- Watch out Hour of Code video playlist:
Get Kodable for FREE and Start Today!
Looking for something to do for an hour? We have put our heads together and come up with a list of 10 great activities you can try!
1. Watch 1/3 of The Hobbit
2. Listen to 16 covers of Shake It Off
3. Get your photos developed
4. Post an awesome Facebook status
5. Watch all of the Likes roll in
6. Participate in a Twitter Chat
7. Get a six pack
8. Call your mom
9. Troubleshoot the WiFi network
10. Participate in the Hour of Code!
Yea…we like this idea the best too.
The Hour of Code is almost here, and guess what?! You can learn the basics of programming with Kodable!
Follow these 5 simple steps to get your students started coding with Kodable!
2. Watch Our Hour of Code Playlist
3. Play an unplugged activity
Introduce your students to coding basics with our fuzzFamily Frenzy unplugged activity!
4. Track student progress
If you would like to track student progress or share iPads, sign up for a FREE Kodable Teacher Account to manage your class.
5. Learn to code and have fun!
If this is your first time coding with your students, don’t let it be the last!
Looking for more Hour Of Code? Check out our Hour of Code with Kodable page 🙂
Did you miss our migration webinar? Do you still have questions about the Kodable Class to Kodable migration? Watch our migration webinar in its entirety below!
Still have questions?
Did you miss a #KidsCanCode Chat? Do you have a question that you think we may have answered in one of our #KidsCanCode Chats? Well, I have great news for you…we have an entire archive of our past chats! And they are now super easy to find!
Skim through some of our previous chats for resources, or check out/contribute to the #KidsCanCode Community Google Doc!