It’s time again for another Random Questions Chat! This time around, we answer everyone’s most pressing questions including:
- Q1: What is your ideal setup for collaborative coding look like in elementary?
- Q2: What are your favorite coding projects for Ss to engage and excite them?
- Q3: Where is the easiest/simplest place to start with kinder Ss?
- Q4: How much learning vs. how much exploring in our second year of coding club?
- Q5: What are the best hands-on products to use in teaching coding?
- Q6: How much coding should one know before introducing it to their students?
- Q7: Has anyone ever used Legos EV3 robotics?
Chat with us every Tuesday at 8pm EST for #KidsCanCode Chat! Next week: Funding My Coding Dreams#KidsCanCode: Random Coding Questions Chat by Neal Rooney